hoses & hose clamps

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: hoses & hose clamps
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:25:52 -0700
Getting to that point! Got to start working on putting the engine back in
the frame. Any thoughts on heater / radiator hoses and hose clamps? Got some
of the wire and band type clamps on the car now. Would like to standardize.
Any preferences? The car is not going to be a strictly stock restoration. I
kind of like the cleaner looks of the wire type, but 'like' don't hack it if
I have to put different ones on six months later because they leak. Also
looking for input on hose brands / types. I don't think I'm ready for
racing-style braided steel covers...but will consider most other types.

Paul
67 1600