roadster sighting!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: roadster sighting!
From: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:11:13 PDT
Hi everyone,

I just had my first and second roadster sighting ever today.  The first one
was sitting in someone's yard right next to my church.  So I went and
checked it out.  No one was home so I took a peak at it.  It had black
ringed guages so I'm assuming it was a 67.  Since no one was around I left
in my roadster for home and on the way I came upon another roadster on the
highway.  However this one wasn't being driven, it was being pulled on a
trailer and was all decked out for racing.  It was black had the sponser
decals, roll bar, and wider rims as far as I could tell.  I didn't see what
year it was because I was so amazed that I had just seen two different
roadsters in one day when I've never had a "sighting" in the two years I've
owned this car.  I pulled up along side of the driver and gave him a thumbs
up which he gave back.  This happened just south of Princeton, MN on Hwy
169.  Anyone on the list?

Matt Peterson
68 1600
Zimmerman, MN