Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:50:07 -0400 (EDT)
Robin,

The first car I ever owned was a '69 V-dub squareback. Aside from the fact that
you could take the keys out of the ignition and the car would still be running
(don't ask how i figured out you had to flash the high beams vigerously to get
it to turn off) it was a great car. All that extra space in the back made it a
great make out car too...no stick shifts to get in the way!

~Laura