Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:28:04 -0700
Heck yeah!  I'd much rather be seen in the old Gremlin with 501 seats
than my wife's Accord. That thing was so funky looking it has a very
special place in my heart right next to the bugeye, the oval window, the
'64 Westfalia, the crewcab, the GTI, the Trail 90, the Bultaco and the
'63 Impala wagon.  Probably the reason I keep throwing money into the
Roadster is I'm afraid of how I'll feel if I sell it.

--
Joe Rubio
Venue Sports