Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:57:10 -0700
I had a Gremiln in college I used for pizza delivery.  This was
pre-Eddie Bauer, so mine was a Levi's Gremlin.  Copper rivets, Levi's
logo on the outside, denim seats, side panels, upholstery, very cool.
Actually to my wife's delight, I gave it to a friend of my parents years
ago.  Man I wish I still had that thing to commute in...

--
Joe Rubio
Venue Sports