Re: 1600 for sale in LA

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 for sale in LA
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 07:21:04 -0600
 Welcome to the multiple roadster club, Roman!  It never gets better...
just worse.   Just wait til you start prowling Ebay in search of parts..
ANY part you could buy!   My wife has forbidden me from any more
roadsters til I get the ones I have running... and no more buying parts
on Ebay (but I still manage to buy a few on there! haha!)

Eric
WyCROC
'68 2000
'67 1600 ( wifes)