1600 for sale in LA

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 for sale in LA
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

A buddy of mine who is not on the list has a 1970 1600 for sale.
He is the second owner and the first owner is in the family.
there is no monkey buisiness, mods, or PO nightmares to the car. It is
baby blue (repainted once original color)
The car has never been hit, ever!
It's basically an umolested 70 roadster.
the car runs and is registered.
it leaks some oil I think from the rear mainseal, needs shocks, and has
an intermitant problem with the starter solenoid.
I'd pick up the car myself, but I have my hands full.
He is aking 800 for it and I told him I'd post it to the list.

Roman
LA, Ca.