oil flow improvements

To: bill wessel <bwessel@itis.com>,
Subject: oil flow improvements
From: Christopher Coker <cfcoker@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 05:58:38 -0400
Bill (and group),

I was wondering if you remembered specifically what diameter the original
oil gallery diameters, or what diameter you drilled everything out to.
I've got a spare 3 main block that I'm going to put together as a spare
race motor, and I'm trying to figure out if the right mods have been made to
the block and crank already.

Thanks in advance,