Roadster spotting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster spotting
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:31:25 -0700
Whahoo!

Yesterday raced (safely) through traffic, as I was sure that there was a
Roadster up ahead and I wanted to sneak up behind it (thought the famous
Kerry Z had finally gotten his Roadster on the road).  Ended up that the car
mysteriously turned itself into something else upon closer inspection, but
enjoyed the ride getting there.

This morning I was driving along minding my own biz, when all the sudden
this black 66(?) 1600 fills my rear mirror!!  I was stoked!  Never seen this
car before.  I guess Dan G knows him, I think that his name was Daniel as
well.  What are the chances that three great looking guys with the same name
and love for these classical cars live within a few miles of each other??!!
;-)

Threw him my card and look forward to more Roadstering this summer.

My day has definitely brightened!

Daniel Beatty
65 1600 Roadster
71 'DATTO' WGN