Re: Roadster Parking signs

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Parking signs
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:22:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/00 5:41:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com writes:

> I was just wondering what is the story on the signs. Did you receive my
> check? I figured
>  that you had experienced a wave of demand after Tom Walter's posting about
> how cool the
>  sign was and were getting more made up.

That's X-actly what happened. Add to that me being out of town for a week,
(Mark had to watch kids - not play at the shop) and waiting for a break in
the weather ( silk-screen don't do so well in 105* heat!) it just took a
while. For those of you who ordered, they're going out tonight.
Thanks for your patience!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311