Repost (Autocross fun)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Repost (Autocross fun)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
I sent this out this morning but have not seen it but
have seen my other posts. Anyway, for you autocross
and race car people, June 10-11 in winnemucca, NV,
there is an autocross at the airport. If you would
like more info, contact me or go to
http://www.geocities.com/turbospl311 and download the
registration form. It will be a fun event run on the
airport there. It is also a nice town with a Basque
festival happening that weekend and a softball
tourney.

Roadster Content( I'll have the turbo Race car there
flogging away.

Don Miller
68 V-6 Turbo
68 1600