Fwd: Shameless promotion Department

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Shameless promotion Department
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:32:13 EDT
--part1_c8.4fcde85.2652fc3d_boundary

Excellent idea Marc - I just picked up Kyosho's 1/18th scale first generation
Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10 models in both white and silver - the details on
these models are fantastic. Kyosho also  favor models with scope for variants
from the same base model - how about suggestions for a BRE 2000 or similar?

Rob