Burble-glurble-bubble-glub

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burble-glurble-bubble-glub
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:09:34 -0500
     A noise I have noticed since the Move to TX is a "burbling" sound
after shutting the engine off. This noise may have always been there, but
i couldn't hear it over the ambient noise (moved from Burbank, where it's
never quiet).
I don't hear it in town, only when it's really quiet.  Is it a porential
problem? Do I need to flush the cooling system?  I haven't had any
overheating problems that I know of, the temp guage usually sits just
above the little  "f" mark while traversing hills and twisties while
weather is in 80s.

Marc Tyler
1970 1600
Sisterdale Texas where it's quiet, but I *did* see a blue and orange wasp
as big as a hamster yesterday.