autocrossing your car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: autocrossing your car
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All!

I see more and more of you coming out to autocross. I
need to invite you to a fun autocross happening June
10 and 11 in Winnemucca, Nevada. We are running on the
airport there and for West coast people it is not too
bad of a drive. 170 miles from Reno, 230 from Boise,
295 from Sacramento, 600 from Portland (you go right
through Boise)....

It will be a fun flowing course that you can stretch
your legs on. If you're interested you can get an
entry form at http://www.geocities.com/turbospl311 or
email me and I'll send you one.

I'll have the EMod Turbo Roadster there and maybe the
E Stock one if I can get both on the trailer again.

Just a thought if you are board that weekend and want
to come play with a bunch of car nuts! This is a
challenge event between the Snake River River (ID) and
Reno Region. We expect about 100 cars of all types.
Should be a blast!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
68 1600