4 blade fan spacer???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 blade fan spacer???
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:18:16 -0500 (CDT)
Does anybody have the specs for making a 4 blade fan spacer?  I'm
replacing my 7 blade and fan clutch and need one.  What material is
best?  Aluminum?  Hockey puck?  If anyone has one forsale let me know...
Another question, are early 2000 and late 2000 water pumps
interchangeable?  They look the same but have some minor details different
(like the reverse threaded hex bolt that holds the fan clutch...).

Thanks in advance,

Ken Pearce, 68-2000 (going back together this week!)
Lawrcence, KS