Re: Autocross - Prepared rules

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Autocross - Prepared rules
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:04:58 -0400
Prepared class rules are really a bit too complex to go over quickly, you
can order a copy from the link below, $10/member, $15/nonmember. To give you
a general idea of what you can do: almost any engine mod except forced
induction, any suspension as long as it's the same type (solid axle rear,
coil-over shock / SLA front) interior may be removed, alternate body
panels - see rules for specifics on material, 15x7 wheels are the limit for
a Roadster in E prepared. There's also a minimum weight, which gets
increased 10% if you run EFI.

http://www.scca.org/news/#comp_regs

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000