Re: Brake Conversion (5 lug roadsters)

To: spl310@hotmail.com, CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Conversion (5 lug roadsters)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:17:44 EDT
In a message dated 05/15/2000 4:34:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
spl310@hotmail.com writes:

> Also, if anyone figured out what 5 lug
>  hubs would fit the front of a roadster, I would love to know that.

Can't think of any hubs that would fit over that huge front roadster spindle,
but you could always just go crazy and put new front end susp components on!
:)
With matching rear end too (4 lugs in this pic, but these hubs are just being
used for mock-up purposes):
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC/temp/subframe.JPG

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC