Carlisle Import Festival this weekend

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Import Festival this weekend
From: "Halsted, Elaine" <EHalsted@halstedweb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:24:02 -0400
Hi all-

heading down to Carlisle on wednesday or thursday this week. have my same
spaces again- A34 and A35. any and all are welcome to stop by. Mark wants a
hood, anyone else need anything in particular? probably bringing a 67 1600
down to sell, may pick up a '61 MGA coupe to bring to sell also. will have a
bunch of assorted parts also. probably almost everything but that one part
you really need.....:-)

Craig Halsted
518-899-3473