Re: Newbie

To: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>,
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:34:55 -0700
Hoon Kim wrote:

> I just got my first roadster. Just wanted to say hi, and I'll be asking
> alot of questions. I got a 67 1600, that runs well, but needs restoration.
> So I'll start off the 1 question.
>
> How, how much, and where can I get a soft top for it. It currently only has
> a HT.
>
> BTW. I'm also a car mechanic newbie and will need lots of help.
> Thanks for listening.
>
> Hoon Kim                                        hoon@pixar.com

Welcome to the list.  I don't believe the soft tops are easy to come by but the
vendors usually have them.  Another list member may have a top to sell too.  If
you don't know about the vendors, someone on the list will send you a link to
reach them all.  It probably won't be cheap either, and I don't know how much
they are.

Have fun.
Bob