SEROC Outting

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC Outting
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:56:05 -0400
Just wanted to let you all know that the first SEROC outing happened last
Sat. Four roadsters and seven owners showed up in Townsend, TN. Thanks to
Jay and Phil for putting this together. Phil, Jay, Roger, John, Ray, Pam,
and myself along with other family members met at the "River House" in
Townsend.

After a light breakfast and reviewing lot's of old and new roadster topics
and the required tire kicking and inspections we left the river side and
fishermen for a very pleasant ride through Cades Cove in the Smokey
Mountains. Turned lots of heads as we tooled along single file through the
twisty turny one-way road passing picnickers, hikers and deer (3 by my
count).

Pic's to be developed and posted in near future.

All in all a very nice day and great start for the new club. Looking for the
next meet with even more roadsters. MID-OHIO anyone ????

Tom