Roadster owners

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster owners
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:32:28 -0700
List,
I came to appreciate Roadster owners even more this past week.
I first had a visit from Tim a multi 1500 owner from Bainbridge Island,
Washington. He stopped by on the way back from Montana and visited
me for over an hour. I have never met Tim in person before, although,
we have talked on the phone and sent many an email back in forth. It
was great  that he stopped by and talked Roadsters with me. For those
of you who don't no where I am located. I live in the panhandle of Idaho

about 90 miles south of the Canadian border, and sandwiched between
Montana and Washington State. Not normally a place you would just
stop by. I also met Bob from Moscow yesterday at the autocross races
here in Town. Bob and my cars aren't running yet so we didn't
participate
in them, however, There was a early 70's Jag there in great condition. I

know Bob has been talking about them for awhile, so I told him to ask
the guy if he could  ride along with him. Bob was kind of hesitant at
first and I was going to ask the guy for him. I then see Bob walking
toward the car with
helmet in hand. Both of these people are I consider friends I have met
on the
list. I also have been in daily contact with club members working on
some of the
club events and car related problems. they have even helped in some of
my personal problems I have been having lately. let s say thing have
been crazy
around here lately. I guess what I am really trying to say is this list
isn't just
about the cars, but about the people with the common interest of the
cars.

I appreciate all of you who have stopped by and emailed me in the past.

Mike
NOWROC

2-69 2000's now parts car and one day a running Roadster again.