Re: Fwd: SU Envy

To: vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: SU Envy
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 10:10:05 PDT
Hey Vic,

No worries. I think it would be fun to get some of the group down there next
weekend for some Auto-X. I have never "raced" my car before, so it would be
fun.

Hey Dennis and other SoCalers! What's the story? All this talk about fast
vs. quick, solex vs. SU and me putting my foot squarely into my mouth has
given me the idea of getting us together for some friendly competition.

I would love any input about this from the the other SoCal members. I am
planning to go down to CDM on business next Saturday. Perhaps we could meet
there. I am a newbie at this so I need all the help I can get.

Thoughts?

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC