Re: dwell adjustment

To: Tomet9@aol.com
Subject: Re: dwell adjustment
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:42:09 -1000
Tom:

There has been a lot of recent discussion on the list after I simply mentioned
that I had Pertronics in the question of dwell adjustment.

I think that the "list" discussion speaks for itself; that is, think most users
are pretty favorable towards it.  Just getting rid of the points and the need
for replacement/adjustment alone,  in my estimation is reason for going for it
(Pertronics).

Hard for me to say, from a performance aspect, that it's made a big difference,
because I was doing a lot of things about the same time (carb & valve adj., new
plugs, etc.) resulted overall in the car, "running a LOT BETTER than it had in a
long time", and still does.

Hope this helps.

Dave

'68 1600