Checking out the car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Checking out the car
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:26:27 PDT
Hey List,

Recently, a list member posted about lots of roadsters needing homes on
traderonline.com. He wasn't kidding. There are like 8 of them in Southern
California including a couple of REALLY nice late 1600s that are totally
restored.

One car in particular caught the interest of a list member in Chicago. It is
a 69 2000 that is silver, has panansports, roll bar, rebuilt head, new tires
and breaks. It looks great in the picture and the guy is asking 4500.00 OBO.

Well, curiosity got the better of me and I called the guy up. The car is
still available and I am going to see it tomorrow. I will post my
impressions about the car, but if it is in good shape, it could probably be
had for 4k cash.

I'll let you know,

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex