Re: Airbox's??

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airbox's??
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:52:25 EDT
Unless I am mistaken, there was a French model of the solex air cleaner that
had a sort of intake snorkle.  If you could get one of those lids and hog
out the snorkle to fit a larger pipe, you could put a cone filter on a piece
of pipe that extends it to in front of the radiator.

Just a thought.

Sid