answer to Pete (part 1)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: answer to Pete (part 1)
From: bill wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:37:29 -0500
Pete,

Real sorry to hear of all your troubles.

I went back to the archives:
<http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=datsunroadsters> and searched
for some posts I knew I had written on this very subject when I had the
problem. These were in response to a Sam Turner, who was suffering the same
as I had been and you are now. I have since sold the car (and engine) which
was the focus of these posts....still running strong. Don't know what
became of Sam and his car.

For some reason the message won't post (perhaps too long) after I cut and
pasted  three responses together. So here's the best I can do which is to
post each one of three individually. Sorry for the added bandwidth.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600 and
GP race car