Re: How not to cut down your bumpstops..

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How not to cut down your bumpstops..
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 17:00:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/00 5:45:13 PM !!!First Boot!!!, dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
writes:

<<  It looks to be that removing the bumbstops from an assembled front end is
 going to be a royal pita.  I decide that I will try to use a spiral cutting
bit in
 my dremel with flex shaft attachment to cut them in place... >>

No.....
It is not difficult to get the bumpstops out.  It is actually very easy and
would take maybe five minutes per side.  Just jack up the front of the car,
secure it and get underneath it.  Feel where the bumpstop is and directly
underneath is the nut that secures the bumpstop.  It has been a coupe years
since I did this so if I need correcting please do so.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion