WyCROC site update and more pics!

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WyCROC site update and more pics!
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 09:54:09 -0600
Hello!
      Looks like I screwed up and a post about WyCROC's Tax
Decompression ride didn't make it to the main list??  With that in mind,
wanted to let one and all know that we managed to get 13 roadsters
gathered in Colorado Springs that day!!  I led a group of 7 roadsters
from Denver to the meeting area of Garden of the Gods... after a bunch
of pictures and talking/bsing about cars, we fired up and drove through
the Garden to Hwy 24 and headed up to Kruisin's (kinda like a Sonic) and
had lunch.   Concluding lunch, we were going to head on to Deckers for
some twisties, but some ailing cars (my wifes included) couldn't make
it, so the group split up from there.   The pictures are now on the
website... enjoy!  I know we all did!! :)

Eric
WyCROC

http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/wycroc_rides.htm