Re: I hate you virus!

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I hate you virus!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 20:56:57 -0700
You do have backups, don't you, Victor?

I can't believe the number of people who just blindly open any attachment in an
email! Can you say
"Melissa?" Hello!

But then, like someone said, the reason it took down Congress so fast was that
they never get an "I
Love You" message from anyone, so they were starved for affection.  ;-)

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org