Re: CAUTION ABOUT ANOTHER VIRUS

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: CAUTION ABOUT ANOTHER VIRUS
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 14:49:21 -0400
This "I LOVE YOU" virus is being treated seriously here at Carnegie Mellon
University, with numerous wide-band warnings from those who know hoaxes
from the real thing.  I append a sample warning, below.

At least we can be certain that our Roadsters are unaffected by all such
diseases.  If only the same could be said of their owners!

Best,
Teddy
69 2000
Pgh PA