I love you virus -- read this first

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, eliot.sekuler@unistudios.com,
Subject: I love you virus -- read this first
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:09:56 EDT
>From my firm's tech support:

Today, we have experienced several incidents of the 'Love Letter' virus
infecting PCs in the Firm.  This virus arrives via e-mail with the subject "I
Love You" The virus appears as an e-mail attachment named
'LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs'.  The "vbs" may not appear on many systems
leading the user to believe they have received a 'txt' (plain text) file.
Double-clicking the icon will infect your PC with the virus.

REMINDER:  DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENT NAMED EITHER
'LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs' or 'LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT' AND DELETE THE
E-MAIL THAT CONTAINS IT.

Gary C
1966 1600