Re: CAUTION ABOUT ANOTHER VIRUS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: CAUTION ABOUT ANOTHER VIRUS
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:06:51 -0700
Sort of like the Fairlady virus. It eats up your wallet if opened up, and
before it does that it goes into your address book and sends the virus out
to everyone else. On top of that, it gobbles up garage space and leaves
junk everywhere. Infected persons are prone to fits of giggling and
sunburn, and are highly infectious. Ken Pletcher is the most recent victim.

Beware - if infected with the Fairlady virus, count to 10 before opening
your wallet. Buy in moderation. Wear sunblock and a hat. Join others who
are similarly afflicted for group therapy.

Fred