Solvang

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang
From: Greg Glass <GGlass@SIMITAR.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:08:33 -0500
I had a great time at my first Solvang...
Let me suggest some great driving routes which I had a blast on during the
weekend:

>From LA - 5 north to 126 west to 150 through Ojai and past Lake Casitas to
192 north through Montecito to 154 over the San Marcos Pass.  Great way to
get to Solvang!  No Highway 101 at all!

Touring the Wine Country - start in Santa Maria and cruise down Foxen Canyon
Road through all the wineries...fantastic country roads with very little
traffic.

I think I put over 300 miles on my 66 1600 this weekend with no trouble
except that it got a little hot going back over the San Marcos pass.

Thanks again to all the organizers...

Greg Glass
Burbank, CA
66 1600