Re: Nose in the air!

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Nose in the air!
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 11:18:39 -0700
A retired former co-worker of my wife's has had a Miata for a few years and is
a member of
a couple of Miata clubs. The last couple of times we saw him ALL he could talk
about was
his Miata, and what they did on this club outing and that club outing... It
seems as
though Miata owners WHO HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY OWNED A SPORTS CAR OF ANY KIND
(caps for
emphasis - I know some list members also own Miatas) seem to believe that their
little
jelly beans are the first open sports car ever built.

Gary McCormick
San José, CA