2 liter boat anchors?

To: badroc@lists.best.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 liter boat anchors?
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:20:14 -0800 (PST)
So... I've acquired a couple of small watercraft mooring devices AKA
bare U20 engine blocks. Definitely one of those items that if you need
one you really need one, but just how often are you going to need one?
If you blow the block, you've probably destroyed everything in it as
well...

So, is there a home for wayward engine blocks out there that I should
know about? I'm open to just about all suggestions that don't involve
trying to ship them! Hey Dennis and Calspeed, maybe one of these pups
in your trunks will keep you from going airborne on the track!

-- John
    John Sandhoff   sandhoff@csus.edu   Sacramento, CA