Bad Motor Mounts??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad Motor Mounts??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:39:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

        Sorry if I have been to postirrific lately...
In preperation for pulling my engine/trans..I am compling a list of things to
do while the engine is out. What Ihave so far is.
        1. Repaint engine bay.
        2. Rewire engine bay..Have to do this, if youahve seen my engine bay..
Makes Fred cringe all these wires hanging around everywhere... My goal is to
make all the wires invisable..
        3. change clutch slave while engine is out.
        4. change motor mounts.. How do I know they are bad?? The rubber on mine
looks kinda old and cracked....

        Any other suggestions??
        It will be lilke a week untill I reinstall the new engine..
What about transmission stuff??  Anything that I should tweek while they are
seperated???
        1. Change clutch.

        Thanks for any help you can give,

                Daniel 69 2000