RE: Headers - Tip

To: "'Ronnie Day'" <ronday@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Headers - Tip
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:21:51 +1100
Hi,

Yes, I already have a coated exhaust, inside and out, however, there was
still a fair level of heat coming off the exhaust after a race, which must
have a negative performance affect with heat in the area of the carbs. When
I added the wrap, I can hold my hand on the wrap after a race.

No comments on the longevity bit, however paint (or stainless) should
retard any rust affect.
Anyone know of actual experience and independent measurement? i haven't
checked the web sites yet.

Regards,

Howard