RE: Headers - Tip

To: "'MHarper486@aol.com'" <MHarper486@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Headers - Tip
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:15:45 +1100
There is also the option of moving the starter to the Right hand side
(Aussie driver's side) of the engine,

brackets are available from early models.

Also in any case, while the headers are out 1) paint them with an engine
enamel (outside) to protect from rust 2) wrap them with an exhaust wrap,
(read instructions about wetting it) 3) paint the wrap with a "spray on"
that is specifically designed for that (after drying wrap in a warm place).
 This will lead to better performance as it will help the carbs to get cool
air.

regards,

Howard