Re: Headers - Tip

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headers - Tip
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:11:13 -0800
That's Swain Tech. Swain is the guy who invented ceramic coatings for engines.
He worked on the Space Shuttle program doing the ceramic tiles, then adapted the
technology to engine components. NASCAR was the first area that widely adopted
it.
 http://www.swaintech.com/
 http://www.jet-hot.com/jethot/sitemap.html
 http://www.airborncoatings.com