RE: Carb mods?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Carb mods?
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:06:01 -0500
Why don't you just go with solexes of webers?  ALOT less hassle than Bike carbs.
Some of the Mikuni bike carbs are quite nice but the linkage/cables/manifold
etc would be a nightmare.  Anyway, PHH's look  just as impressive IMHO.

If you want to abuse yourself with a project just for fun, build an FI system.
That would
outperform the bike carbs anyway and be trouble free.

(Any of this would sort of be silly on a 1.6 anyway, the SU's are fine.  That
goes for most 2L's
also)

Jim "Punkin Pie" Tyler
Happy Thanksgiving!