Re: Carb mods?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb mods?
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:49:28 -0500
Has anyone heard of putting a bank of four carbs from a large capacity
motorcycle on an engine like the 1600's?  A set off a 1100 to 1300 cc
motorcycle should flow plenty of air.

WHY?

Proven units.
Easily tuned, at least there is a huge assortment of parts available.
Could be cheap from a wrecker.

Down side,  Fabricated inlet track with water  heating for derivability in cold
weather.

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Vermont