WyCROC: bad puns now?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: WyCROC: bad puns now?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:10:39 EST
In a message dated 11/26/1999 09:33:10 MST, neffster189@yahoo.com writes:

> well, we've been saying WYE-crock.. I was hoping we'd
>  get a roadster owner named Betty. That'd be too good
>  leave the "Wy" in there - we'd railroad her into the
>  President's position, then we'd be called Betty's
>  Croc'ers! (keep that in mind y'all in California! :)

Booooo... but then.. any guys named Dave in the club? Coonskin hats maybe?
Would the "club fund" be known as the "WYcrockpot"?
And of course those club racing stories that were blown way out of proportion
would be "WYcrock o' $#it"

(i just know this leads to a whole mess o' bad puns !)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ