Re: Welders

To: "Toby B" <toby@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: Re: Welders
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:36:14 -0800
torch wielding works the best on sheet metal but takes a lot more practice
than the mig, if it is a no showing area the mig is fine but if it is a
surface wield then the torch is better . tig wielding would be good too but
that set will cost some big bucks.  torch set ill be more versatile and the
cost will be less also.

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.