Re: Welders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welders
From: David Urschel <durschel@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:34:00 -0500
Robert,

I have the same Lincoln setup described by Don. Highly recommended.
Don't buy a cheap MIG welder, you won't get good results on thin
automotive sheet metal. (I ended up sending one back as it would not
function properly at the low power settings required for thin sheet
metal).  I have used Lincoln and Hobart machines with success. Forget
about stick welders for sheet metal. As Don said practice, practice,
practice.

David Urschel
srl311-10465