Re: Welders

To: Robert Morrow <bmorrow@horizon-health.org>
Subject: Re: Welders
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:01:48 -0800 (PST)
wire feed and practice. I bought some flat sheets of
metal and practiced welding them together. It took
about 3-4 hours to get it right. Also, Depending on
your budget, try and get a fully adjustable one both
heat and wire feed. Makes it much easier. I use a
lincoln 110 with the argon shielding gas. Cost me
400.00 used and has been worth every penny.

Don Miller
68 1600 (V-6 Turbo really)
Meridian, ID

=====