New toy!

To: "240" <240z-club@peak.org>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New toy!
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:00:10 -0800
Well, the leaky headgasket made it home....  it drank a bit of water,
but ran cool and strong the whole way.   Head comes off tonight -
this afternoon if I can sneak out early;-)

Huh?  What new toy?  A '71 PL521 1600 Pickup.  You can see it on my
website - link below - select "Garage" and "Now we're truckin!"

On the same note, when doing preliminary research on this truck, I
found almost zero info on the web.  So I'm thinking about starting a
Datsun pickup mailing list, since there must be lots of 'em out
there... if anyone is interested, please reply off list.  I also want
to set up a spotter's guide, so folks won't beat their heads against
the screen like I did.

TIA,
       ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
   _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28, 5spd, poly, etc. - The Z-Beast
  |  _ |   |  _'@`, 71 Pickup, L16, four speed, stock - New Toy!
  `-(#)------(#)-<  69 2000, U20, three speed - El Kruncharooski
------------------- 84 Maxima, 280ZX in sedan disguise - Mr. Max
http://www.sonic.net/~kyle 240Z tech info, Win95/8 theme, etc.

  "Datsuns are like potato chips - bet you can't have just one!"