New pics of Mike Poorboy's 69 2L

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New pics of Mike Poorboy's 69 2L
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:25:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I went up and visited Mike Poorboy last weeeknd. All the way up in
Idaho...  What a great visit, Mike treated me to a homemade breakfast, a
nice warm bed for both myself and my car ( a garauge).  There was lots of
talking and speculating about the future of our roadsters, restore,
racing...

Mike is the proud owner of 2 69 2L cars one nice with a soon to have
complet rebuild on the motor to go with the nice paint.  the other car is
in nee of some cosmetic work and paint, nothing too bad so soo there will
be one more roadster on the road.  A note with his spare, when we pulled
off the tarp nd looked it over, I noticed it had dual exaust, a pipe run
down either side through the frame, kind of cool, makes me wonder what
header they use to have in there.

Not to mention the great hospitality from Mike, the town/city of Coeurd'
Alene has lots of neat suprizes to see, great out door activities and old
Datsuns hidden all over the place.  A choice place to visit...

Eric

Mike also scaned in some images of his cars (still learning to use the
scaner, but not too bad of a job for his first run) they are curretnly
posted on my web page, but I hear mike is make a web page of his own soon
to be out..

http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner/poorboy.html

The pictures are kind of big,( but small file sizes).

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |