Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a "Thingamagigy" hose?

To: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a "Thingamagigy" hose?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:57:04 -0600
Until I find a hose that will work I installed a rubber expansion plug in each
of the holes
that the hose would go through.  The one through the firewall just keeps wind
and water spray
out of the interior.  The one in the cowel keeps the collected rain water out.
Some folks
told me that putting the plug in the cowel hole would cause the water to flow
into the vents
that are operated by the levers on the dash (67.5), but I have not had any
leaks --- at least
from those vents.  The water flows out the end of the cowel and drains down
inside the front
fenders.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne