Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a "Thingamagigy" hose?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Anyone Know Where to Get a "Thingamagigy" hose?
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:40:08 -0600
Off to the friendly parts store I go.  I'll let you all know if I find any
remotely practical solutions.

If I was ever planning on selling my car, thus becoming a "PO",  I would
quit whining about finding a practical solution and instead use my great
artistic abililties and fashion a drain hose contraption out of bondo, duct
tape, and brillo pads!  <g>

Nathan