Re: U-20 cam sprocket chock

To: "bill/liz wessel" <bwessel@itis.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U-20 cam sprocket chock
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:22:54 -0800
Bill,

What I did was measured the distance with a long screwdriver than cut a
broom stick to size. stuck it in place, pull-tied the chain right under the
cam sprocket and pulled the head. No fuss no bother, worked great.

I didn't keep the piece-o-wood so I can't measure it for you now, but you
could make one in about the time it took to read this post.

keep the skin on your knuckles where it belongs!
Victor
Los Angeles

Can someone provide the dimensions of the wood tool (don't laugh, this had
an actual Nissan number, it was a factory tool) that is used to chock the
chain and prevent it from falling while you remove the head Bill Wessel